When I first saw her picture and before I heard her name, I thought I knew her. That’s because she looks remarkably like a young woman named Jeanine I used to work with and even DJ’d for her at her wedding reception.
A Nevada native, Jeanine Bonnet grew up in Yerington and lived in Oklahoma City. The day after Christmas, Jeanine and her four children, Natalie, 8; Samantha, 7; Mathew, 5; and Kara, 3, died in a house fire.
The fire was caused by a space heater and their home had no working smoke detectors. Jeanine’s boyfriend, escaped the fire with serious burns and is hospitalized.
Could this be the same Jeanine?