1. Guns have only two enemies: rust and politicians.
2. It’s better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.
3. Cops carry guns to protect themselves — not you.
4. Never let someone or something that threatens you get within arms length.
5. Never say, “I’ve got a gun.” If you need to use deadly force — the first sound they hear should be the safety clicking off.
6. The average response time of a 9-1-1 call is 23 minutes; the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.
7. The most important rule in a gunfight is: Always win — cheat if necessary.
8. Aim, left-center of mass, exhale, squeeze, don’t pull; reapply as needed.
9. Make your attacker advance through a wall of bullets. You may get killed with your own gun — but he’ll have to beat you to death with it, because it’ll be empty.
10. While in a gunfight: If you’re not shooting, you should be loading, if not loading, you should be moving and if you’re not moving, you’re dead.
11. In a life and death situation — do something. It might be wrong — but do it anyway!
12. If you carry a gun, people call you paranoid. Nonsense! If you have a gun, what do you have to be paranoid about?
13. You can say ‘stop’ or ‘alto’ or any other word — but a large-bore muzzle pointed at someone’s head is pretty much a universal language.
14. A pure soul or a dirt gun; both will gain you quick admission to Heaven.
15. You cannot save the planet — but you can save your family — and yourself.